Monday, April 4, 2011

What is this blog for?

My name is Megan and music is one of my biggest passions. This blog is to talk specifically about the touring world. I love going to concerts and in the future I want to tour, either as a manager or as a performer. In this blog there will be posts about anything related to tours.

I will post information of certain tours that are coming up and also provide information and my opinion on tours that I attended. For instance, in a couple weeks I will be attending three shows on the Family Force Five Tourantula tour. After I go to the shows, I will discuss how I felt they were put together and how they were ran.

This blog will also give information on the various jobs that are important to making a tour run smoothly. I will talk about what the jobs are and also try to interview some people who have worked on tours.

I also would like to discus how important a tour is to musicians. I would also like to get musicians input on touring. I will either interview them or research how they feel about certain tours.

I hope this blog will be interesting and informational for people. I am going to do my best to make it awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment